Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy list: Snow in Charleston, call back from Lowcountry Local First position, seeing Wicked this weekend, and the new community "Bogarden" I am working on.

Not-so-Happy list: Sent in a reply to a follow-up letter for a job and never heard back, still have the same cough I have had for a month, and my health insurance keeps rejecting all of my claims.

Although I am extremely excited about my interview for the farm position, I am trying to keep my expectations realistic and not get too hopeful. For now I am investing my energy into the new garden, trying to beat my cold, and trying to stay positive at my jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Happy List- Cinnamon pull-apart from the grocer, gave blood tuesday

    Not-so-happy- injury in upper back muscle makes arm tingle when i lay on my back, Paypal wont believe that I am me, except when I am putting money into "my" account that i now cant get out, i feel like i am missing blood

    ReplyDelete